ISI Report 2021 Ė A synopsis
A team from the Independent Schools Inspectorate visited St. Edís in June and conducted a combined Educational Quality Inspection and a Regulatory Compliance Inspection.
The quality of the pupilsí academic and other achievements is excellent.
- Pupils develop high levels of knowledge, skills and understanding as they progress through the school.
- Pupils are adept and confident communicators.
- Pupils have outstanding attitudes to their learning and are determined to succeed. Pupils achieve well in a wide variety of curricular and co-curricular activities.
The quality of the pupilsí personal development is excellent.
- Pupils develop strong self-confidence and self-knowledge from an early age.
- Pupils demonstrate kindness and compassion towards one another and are highly respectful. Pupils are confident and considered decision makers.
- Pupils contribute enthusiastically to help create a strong and vibrant school community.
For more details and a link to the full report please click here